Agents & Reps
Marketing representative will be responsible for contributing to the expansion of the customer base for Reliant Energy, an NRG Company, through client acquisitions, account activation, and customer enrollments in the Residential sector. While we do not have any preferred experience requirements, our ideal candidate has either some experience in marketing, customer service, professional sales, or is a strong communicator with excellent people skills.
- Present Reliant Energy offers directly to prospective customers.
- Utilize lead sheets, pre-qualified customers, to maximize customer acquisition daily.
- Initiate account activation process for new customers with Reliant Energy.
- Ability to meet with prospective customer at time of enrollment.
- Personal vehicle a plus, but not required.
- Confidence in ability to answer questions and explain our services clearly to potential customers.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Professionalism – Our marketing reps play a vital role in promoting our company and assisting in the development of new business.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work under own initiative.
- Career oriented with interest in advancement into our Leadership Training Program.
- Exceptional communication skills and solid presentation abilities.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the company core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Previous marketing/sales experience is not required as we will provide full training, to all selected candidates, necessary to satisfy the requirements of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT).
Tecomax, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. Tecomax is the number one leader in Energy marketing in Texas and has acquired hundreds of thousands of customers for Reliant Energy since the start of electricity deregulation in Texas.
Reliant Energy is the largest business provider to businesses (Top in TX, KWH), providing electricity and energy services to more than 1.5 million retail customers — including homes, small and large businesses, manufacturing facilities, government entities and institutions across Texas. As part of NRG, Reliant Energy is backed by one of the nation’s largest power generators.
“If you feel that you are an ideal candidate and would like to be immediately considered for this opportunity email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a recruiter today by calling (469) 277-8644, to schedule an interview.”